Joining Haine PTO has never been easier with our new online database!
We are excited to announce that the Haine School PTO has replaced its membership database (AtoZConnect) with the new and improved “Membership Toolkit,” effective immediately for the 2021-2022 school year.
We invite you to visit hainepto.membershiptoolkit.com to see everything that the Haine School PTO has to offer. Once you create a Membership Toolkit account, you will have access to our upcoming Calendar of Events, Membership Options, Volunteer Opportunities & Signups, On-Line Directory, Online Sales (Yearbooks, Class-Shirts, Fundraisers, Spirit Wear, etc.) and all communications from the Haine School PTO.
It is important for ALL parents to create & update their family account in this new Membership Toolkit, so that you can stay informed and active with the Haine School PTO moving forward. We invite you to visit hainepto.membershiptoolkit.com to create your account NOW.
**Please complete this update even if your children have moved on from Haine, so that this information can be updated in our system, and please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are no longer in the Seneca Valley School District – provide both parent & student names, and we will remove you from our system.
Please follow these simple steps to create your membership account:
|1. Go to hainepto.membershiptoolkit.com|
2. Click on the Register/Login button
3. If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
|Otherwise, go to New User? and:|
1. Select Create Account and fill in the name, email, and password information.
2. Click Verify my email and check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders. To register, you will need to use the email in which you received this communication through (but can change it later).
3. Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
|1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information|
2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences
3. Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTO Membership & Volunteer Affidavits to Attest
4. NOW you can purchase your Membership, Student Class Shirts, Volunteer Shirts, Yearbook (Including years past if you missed out), and participate in our Fundraiser! We have all of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Once the primary account is set up, the primary user can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the secondary user to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Last edited: 10/14/2021